Important Information for your Comfort
It is about time you more informed...
Duet or twin waterbed system [Also available for timber frame beds ]
1. Wedge type thermal divider is good but is like a firm ridge in the center of the bed
2. Inverted T design. Hardly know it is there but does collapse over time and thermal qualities are lost
3. Dreamlover designed this concave version of very soft foam. This design does not collapse and hardly felt Designed and manufactured by Dreamlover
*Please note that the wedge system is not interchangeable with the other two systems
*Please note that the same mattress design is used for inverted T and concave design
If you are considering going from a single mattress to duet, please ring 0418 196808 for over the phone advice or better yet visit our showroom where we have a King and Queen duet set up. They behave different to the full mattress system due to the water holding capacity. Check showroom open times
Ask us about the 90 day swap over offer
Duet / Twin systems are a hot seller For King and Queen duet beds with our concave memory foam thermal divider. Doubles duets available in wedge divider system only.
We encourage customers to roll around in our showroom beds as long as needed but if you do feel a need for a change later on then:
We will change your chosen mattress for your new choice for a flat fee of $150.
This includes us coming out draining the mattress, changing it to your new choice and refilling it. Slightly more for greater distances.
Not to be confused with competitors, $50 change over offer PLUS the price of the new waterbed mattress that can be $100's of dollars more than our offer.
See mattresses or new bed prices [click on main page waterbed image to the right of duets]
Don't get fooled: You must use shock treatment to initialise the first fill.
This is similar to 3 x 6 month solutions each side If you don't it is like you getting immunised with a booster
- Little or no disturbance to your partner as water travel is contained
- Change water level for individual comfort ie one can have soft and the other hard lumbar support
- Have different individual baffled comfort levels
- Each side has it's own heater, so dial your own setting
- One can have a waterbed and the other a latex or foam insert instead of a waterbed mattress combination.
The only duet configuration Aqua do
The only duet configuration Clipper do
Comfortable Waterbeds of Australia design. Dreamlover uses this desgin after their own
Dreamlover Waterbed concave design using. Dreamlover or Comfortable mattresses
Although the concave
worked fairly well. It was still sinking to some
So we developed a new divider called the
This divider has memory foam up the top so you can't
feel it when lying down. A higher density foam is used in the concave
After using this system for a year, we are impressed with
the performance. This divider has surpassed the original concave
Waterbed world development team